Monday, June 01, 2009

Self Sabotage

I don't know why sometimes I say the bizarre-est things. Things that would get me into trouble. Things that would make people misinterpret me. Things that would expose my vulnerable points. Things that I don't mean to but just blurt them out for the sake of creating a scandalous effect on the recipient.

There's just something about some people that makes me always try finding things to say that would challenge their opinion of me. And the worst part is that sometimes these things that I say do not reflect the true me.

It is rather interesting how we humans always want to go against the flow. You say "up", I say "down". And why do we say such things? Just for the heck of it! It's that innate stubbornness that we are born with... from the most innocent of babies to the most guilty of convicts. It gives us a drive to excel, to reach for the unattainable... or it could be our destruction (such as in my case). Therefore, thanks to my mouth, I can start saying goodbye to a couple of opportunities! Goodbye! Au revoir! Farewell!

P.S: This has nothing to do with this post, it's what you could call a 'live feed'. I just got aggravated by some incident. And all I can say is, "I don't know why I need to pay for the petrol for OTHER people to run errands and go dating (when I don't even like the recipient person)!" and the crap part about it is that I can't breathe a word about the matter... because well that could cause a massive rupture and there'll be no peace here. So yet again, it is here that I shall channel my disappointment and dissatisfaction over the situation. This therapy does work; my head was pulsating a couple of minutes ago... but now I'm feeling fairly fine (thinking: I shall take my revenge another day... muahahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment