Monday, November 23, 2009

We Came, They Came...

Today's turnout was pretty surprising. In a way, I'm glad, because it shows that the congregation still has faith in the leaders. At 10.30am, we looked around and there were so many empty seats and thought to ourselves that 'it was only to be expected' but the crowd came later on and I didn't feel so uncomfortable then. I guess that people will gravitate to where God is, and today is evidence that He is still with us, as a church.

He will never leave you  nor forsake you. - Deut 31:7
I don't know what to think, what to believe and who to trust. Unfortunately ever since finding out about some of the details (it's been more than a year now, so that 'article' was not a total shock), I've found it very hard not to second guess every word said or action done and this has been a source of distraction for me. And for this, Lord, I'm very sorry! I just pray that He will have mercy on us all and on ALL who's directly involved with the matters.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca8:53 AM

    oh yea... i read bout it in the papers. we should meet up soon! after your exams k?

    ReplyDelete