Thursday, November 12, 2009

Itching To Post About Sesame Street!

For the past week, I've been seeing Sesame Street everywhere on Google and CNN! Sesame Street is celebrating its 40th anniversary! It has brought back fond memories of how I used to watch that everyday in the 80s and early 90s... I loved those puppets to death, and still do find them really entertaining!

I have a post outline forming in my head but I'm afraid it will take up quite some time to actually get it into formation. So, I'm postponing that post till the second week of December (onwards), as currently I need to concentrate on Corporate Secretaryship and Corporate Governance. Trying really hard to disregard all the temptations that seems to be popping up at every corner I turn to! :S

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sesame Street! I love you, Cookie Monster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment