Friday, November 06, 2009

Nonsensical Comments on Facebook

A couple of days ago, a friend on Facebook posted a status update and I was in the mood to 'crap.' So this is what I commented (click to enlarge):
Note: Excuse the bad cover-ups as I don't have Photoshop on this notebook, only GIMP available. The image is saved in GIF to retain the picture quality, and not to make your life difficult. ;P


Hahaha... I just couldn't help it! And our very brilliant-but-weird mutual friend, who's notorious for his 'one of a kind' comments, notes and practically everything, responded to my comment (excuse the typo errors):

sm.. i know youre cheeking your mania meds.. u know you need to take your meds if u wanna get better dont u
I couldn't help bursting out laughing when I read it and then asked him to prescribe me some when he became a certified doctor! hahaha... Sometimes it's just so fun to write nonsense and take the cue by continuing the story. I guess we Generation Ys love to 'crap' - big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment