Friday, April 18, 2014

Coincidence

I was reading an article on the Malaysian Insider when I saw a distantly familiar name on the tweet feed panel. Could it be that poor fellow whom I had exasperated last year during the draft accounts review? Hey, it was  not my fault! My first time ever reviewing draft financial statements and these two companies just had to issue NCCRPS during the year under review! I was clueless and the poor dude was frustrated with my not being able to give a proper answer.

So anyway, on I went to click the twitter profile... and it was the same person! It's uncanny how much we can learn about a person online and not ever having met in person before. Ok lah, I stalked. But lesson learned: activate privacy settings in social media or maybe we really want strangers to know who we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment