Thursday, April 17, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 62

I'm thankful for:

  1. the internet - I googled how to remove a ballpoint pen stain from suede and it worked pretty well, I think. Not perfect but the stain is no longer staring me in the face. Below's the results - using pen eraser (this rare commodity so difficult to find these days).
  2. almost finishing my Audit Committee evaluation report - just a little more and I should be done with the first draft. Assignments always come last minute!
  3. bonding time.
  4. nasi lemak. Medium chain fatty acids are good right! Yes, I keep telling myself that.
  5. butterscotch coffee.


pen eraser
Be gone, ballpoint pen stain! My Gap bag after undergoing cosmetic surgery. The colour should go back to its original after some use (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment