Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Cheating and Starting Again

It's been almost a month since my disappearance! Oh how time flies! Here's an IOU note for my 12 days of happiness in Japan (I hope I'll have the time and mood to work on it this weekend).

Anyway what spurred me to pick up and continue on with my 100 days of thankfulness, was my joining a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) where one of the first things mentioned was to "rewire" my brain - changing to a positive mindset. The exercise was to list down 5 things I'm thankful for every day - which coincidentally was what I've tried to do for the past month or so (with the exception of the hiatus). It would be difficult in the beginning but would become more fluid as time goes by and this would be the sign that a rewiring was taking place.

So in order to have a clean start, I've decided to drop the backlog days I've missed after my return from Japan (that's about 14 days worth of thankful posts). To a new start of self improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment