Sunday, April 20, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 66

I'm thankful for:

  1. Easter Sunday and my salvation. With the ins and outs of everyday life, I tend to forget that He went through all the sufferings, pain, rejection, ridicule and even the sting of death for me. So that I can be set free. That I belong to Him. That I can have hope in the darkest of days. That I know He is with me even though I cannot see Him.
  2. Resisting the temptation to get a dress! Yes, picture will do and I hope one day I'll be able to make it myself.
  3. Finding out that I can drive a big car (well, actually any other car than my own car). Fear conquered.
  4. Laughs watching a 1960s footage of Frank Zappa playing bicycle on a talk show. Check it out here. Amusing to see how serious he was, or maybe he was just a poker-faced youth.
  5. Giving it a try. Reply sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment