Sunday, June 29, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 135

I'm thankful for:

  1. waking up at 6.30am and snoozing till 7am! haha I actually heard my alarm this time!
  2. not so intense of a day in Genovasi and lots of getting to know people.
  3. commonalities.
  4. feeling hungry at the same time and pigging out - so true... everything looks good when I'm hungry and I wanted to order it all. But I didn't! Thank goodness!
  5. a little more headway in our discussions.
  6. having some butt flesh!?! Can't remember when was the last time I fell on my derriere this hard. I think the initial shock of being overthrown by a small little puddle of water was worse than the pain felt on my lower pelvic bone and left palm. Thank God I don't feel a lingering pain. Should be alright inside I hope.
  7. Michel Camilo - setting the mood for minutes writing.
  8. my BSF leader for her support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment