Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 123

I'm thankful for:

  1. having the obsession of making sense of numbers. Today is 123! Woohoo!
  2. not losing control of myself today when someone wanted to taichi her outstanding work. I'm really reaching the boiling point with this person. I'm glad that I stood my ground and said NO. I have done my part in finishing my outstanding work before handover and she should too.
  3. friends who encourage me to leave. Hahaha. At this point, I think I just needed someone to hear my complaints. This too shall pass (I hope).
  4. yummy dinner and celebrating mummy. But after finding out who the ultimate beneficial owner was, I think I may not go back there.
  5. cake. Croquant. Meringue. Hazelnuts.
  6. coffee and chocolate and hazelnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment