Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Brick and Mortar

This week we finally saw and felt the 'concrete' evidence of what we had known only on paper for the past two years. My first thought was "so small?" but I've come to realise that it isn't so small when compared with other places.

I loved the wood panel flooring and the bathrooms and the square bedrooms. There was an infinity pool and a sandy beach  between the four blocks, with a tennis court tucked in a corner and other shared facilities. But the best was probably the view. How I wish I could keep it but we need to do what we set out to do.

view bandar sunway
View from the balcony
I hope one day, I'll be able to keep something like this. It's not too small, it's just right for little old me and probably one other person.

Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment