Thursday, May 08, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 82

Ah, missed one day. Tuesday had been a very very trying day. What with the nerves of "the day before" and coupled with the disappointment when the portfolio reshuffle was announced. I don't really know why I am so mad at the decision made or maybe because I was sort of told to finish up other people's outstanding work on top of my own work. I just got so riled up with the injustice of the day and the accumulation of some time.

Anyway, here's the debt paid.

I'm thankful for:

  1. coming back to work after my sick day.
  2. although I'm still sick, it isn't torturing like it was on Sunday.
  3. having balance of home-cooked food for lunch.
  4. opening my first CDS account! Time to learn to trade.
  5. having the strength to not blow up at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment