Thursday, May 29, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 104 & 105

I'm thankful these past two days for:

  1. achieving much every day.
  2. becoming a stronger person.
  3. learning to handle situations.
  4. always being polite, even in the face of confrontation.
  5. not caring so much about how others feel anymore - I will stand up for what I know is right.
  6. having the courage to state the truth in an email, so that whoever (especially in higher places) reads it will know who is not performing.
  7. first board meeting experience - dealing with multi departments have been surprisingly ok.
  8. learning new facts. Interesting.
  9. my lovely phone covers have arrived! Will pen a review if I have time - since there seemed to be a lack of headcase reviews around when I was searching for them.
  10. tomorrow being Friday? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment