Sunday, May 15, 2011

Green Tea Gone Colour Blind!


I ordered Honey with Green Tea (hot) at Pak Li's in Giant, Kemuning Utama today, and I go this instead! I asked the waiter what it was, and he said it's green tea... Well, it doesn't look, smell or taste like GREEN TEA!!! So either I'm colour blind or my taste buds have confused the taste of green tea with teh-O or I'm an ignorant fool? OR they're just too dumb to know what GREEN tea is or they're just a bunch of compulsive liars which claim to have on their menus something that they DO NOT HAVE.

Dudes, if you can't get a green tea supplier (for some reason), why don't you just strike that item off the menus?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    it doesn't look smell or taste like green tea because its mixed with honey. simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honey is meant as an additive rather than a catalyst for change in composition etc. As to its brown colour, it could be due to oxidation after exposure to air for a period of time. As for the unmistakable "teh-o" (or black tea) taste, I can't make up anymore excuses for it being "green tea" but that it actually is black tea... I guess you've got to actually experience it to know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete