Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last Minute Plans Always Work Best

I don't know about others, but I've always found impromptu or last minute plans work out the best! Somehow, premeditated plans always tend to fail before they can materialise.

An example would be today. Initially I had made plans to meet up with a couple of friends for dinner in Kota Kemuning - this was made more than a week in advance. However, come Thursday, suddenly everyone could not make it. And the funny thing was that I suddenly realised it was my close friend from uni's birthday on Saturday. It had completely slipped my mind and I felt bad for having my whole week booked full.

So it came as a relief that my Friday plans suddenly folded - of course I did not voice this out! haha And then came the challenge of contacting this friend to enquire whether she was free on Friday night. Thank God she was!

We almost did not get to meet up due to our work commitments, but in the end we DID meet up and it was good! Sometimes simplicity is the best. Too much planning spoils the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment