Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Long Day

Sometimes there are days where my brain just feels so exhausted although there wasn't any particularly stressed situation. The feeling is inexplicable. Today was such a day.

I skipped BSF to read up the 200-odd pages meeting papers for tomorrow's management meeting. However, as usual, it was difficult to start the process. And on top of that there was a need to discuss our accommodation bookings for the trip.

I looked through so many hotels that my brain was literally in pain (although I don't know how that was possible since the brain does not have pain receptors). I was so confused and anything and everything looked fine to me.

What saved me was turning on Casting Crowns on Spotify. Praise God! My headache ebbed away and I was able to start my reading assignment plus finalise the bookings.

No comments:

Post a Comment