Monday, February 03, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 15

I'm thankful for:

  1. Super wonderful traffic in the morning that omg I reached office in 12 minutes and parked under the helipad (in the shade!) and took my time to walk to office yet I was still early but I'd forgotten to bring my pass card and so snuck past the guards without a name tag and reached my office level before 9am and managed to catch my colleague while she was passing by the glass door so I didn't need to phone her from outside to open the door for me and when I got to my room I still had some time to edit my yee sang photo (from yesterday) on Line camera and post it to Facebook, completing my annual yee sang adventure! Phew, that was a mouthful.
  2. An easy going day.
  3. Bursa is closed for Federal Day! Yay, I'm absolved from announcements.
  4. Literally no emails, except for one CFO replying my courtesy reply that I can expect the rest of the feedback this week. Why he no celebrate CNY!?!
  5. Good food - always blessed to be treated to sumptuous meals. Yee sang, Buddha jump over the wall, suckling pig etc.
  6. My gold shoes! So pretty! Need to find more occasions to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment