Saturday, September 01, 2012

Today in SM History (2)

Today... after 27 years of existence on this Earth and 21 years of formal education... I have discovered... that... there is no such word as "authentification"!!! Let alone "authentify"!!! My security blanket is shattered!
And this, I discovered while trying to bitch about my Unifi reception on my lappie which keeps going into authentication mode when I can surf seamlessly on my phone. All thanks to Android spellcheck!

Thinking that I couldn't be possibly wrong for so many years, I googled "authentification" and got to this site which explains it all.

I guess it is true what they say about learning being a lifelong process... Note to self: Always authenticate your pre-existing knowledge before broadcasting it to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment