Friday, January 20, 2012

Compliment or Insult?

Time and again, I find myself stunned by the grapevine. I shouldn't be, but I can't help it. That is why I prefer not to know what others have said about me - it keeps me wondering whether to take it literally or to read between the lines.
Apparently "someone" had passed a comment about me as being "the kind of girl you bring home to meet the parents, and not the hot babe kind you have fun times with". The "vine" who whispered this to us seemed to think it as a compliment, complete with teasing remarks etc. However, I wonder what does such a statement really mean. It could be:

1. Compliment: I have a "muka good girl" (taking the words literally); or
2. Insult: I'm a boring old hag (reading between the lines); or
3. Completely non-existent: Considering the credibility of past experiences with the "vine", the whole saga could possibly be a hoax, created for only God knows what reason.

 It's uncanny to find out that there actually exists some talk about me (of course not all the time, but nevertheless when it comes back to my ears it's creepy!). And here I thought I was flying under the radar. Need to fly lower I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment