Monday, December 07, 2009

Have You Crossed That Thin Line?

I'm sure everyone has had a friend or acquaintance complain about an over-clingy partner. Or perhaps that experience could be hitting even nearer to home.

I was searching for Technology news when I came across 'Youth using phones to harass and spy on partners'
which reminded me of a few cases I've came across. What I've always thought of as pettiness and immaturity is actually harassment. Sometimes when the offender is someone you trust and have a close relationship with, we tend to overlook things like these - our basic human rights, saying "nevermind... I should be more understanding."

It's quite sad to see that someone who supposedly loves you would do such things to you. Obsession can really take over a person, eating away his/her conscience till there is none left.

Anyway, if you think you are a victim or guilty of such harassment, you can take a quiz here. BTW, for the record, I'm not speaking of my personal experiences (I have none! hahahahaha), but this comes from conversations I've had with close friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment