Saturday, August 08, 2009

Ranting While Its Still Fresh In My Mind... Pls Excuse Me!

Blood is thicker than water - that is total bullshit! I don't know why such a small thing can make me cry so much (and it's been months since I've cried), feel so much hurt and disappointment, hate someone so much!

At times like these, you really get to see what are the priorities in someone's life and how far down the line your position is. Family is more important? Not any more, I guess. Silly of me to have always thought that.

Just to clear the air, I'm not talking about my parents. For unlike someone, I still consider my parents as priority in my life. Along with my ah yee and uncle.

It's sad, but the reality is this. And there's no denying that the situation could get worse. As the decision to set priorities in one's life is up to the person himself. No one else can do that for the person. So, I guess its gone-case situation - looking as what has been happening lately.

I guess this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment