Monday, March 30, 2015

Temptation of Reward

The long wait has ended. Many times I thought I would not last, but I did. And now that the moment is finally here, I am torn on whether to go ahead with what I had planned or just continue on and bear with the situation just for the reward.

I know no one can actually guarantee that the reward would be the same every year, but it is very tempting to assume nevertheless. My personal track record has shown improvement in the two years I've been eligible for bonus and increment. 

It is funny that I was so set on moving on and all this resolve was so intense while I was in a state of anger. But now when things are going fairly quieter, I am double guessing myself. But a part of me still wants to try. Like a last try before I decide whether to settle into this line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment