Friday, July 04, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 139

I'm thankful for:

  1. discovering that my phone only has one speaker. Didn't know this until yesterday. I actually texted the shop owner about claiming warranty! Thanks to Google, I now know that my mini heart attack was utterly unnecessary.
    not spoilt but only 1 speaker
    See! A pair of grills - how would I know that the left was a speaker and the right one was for the mic?
  2. someone saying that I 'sound' tall over the phone! This is the second time she has said it haha.
  3. the DCFO mentioning something that jogged my memory - OMG, I haven't raised the company's authorised share capital! Yea... this is what I hate about changing portfolio (again) in the middle of a corporate exercise.
  4. secretly being excited about having the chance to try leading our e-board training to some of the L1s. So glad I volunteered myself this round instead of having to draw lots to take charge of the VVIP training session! Foresight.
  5. a productive discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment