Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 137

I'm thankful for:

1. The board meeting going smoothly although it was my first for this particular JV.
2. Having weird thoughts during the meeting like "why is that guy's skin so white & smooth? Hands also no hair! But over the phone sounded like old Uncle... summore the name so hebat! I think he's more feminine than I!" Mind conversations like this really helps in keeping me awake at long meetings.
3. Finally filing the agreements received from the lawyers a few weeks ago. To be honest, besides being crazy busy I didn't prioritize this task because I didn't know how to do it! (the SOP, I mean) But it's done now!
4. Jamming my finger at the agreements filing cabinet. The experience just heightens the senses. Never knew I could feel that much intensity in a fraction of a second. Receptors for pain, cold, hot, everything firing simultaneously. Neurotransmitters oversupply in my synapses. I start seeing that textbook image in my head. In short, makes me feel human.
5. Productive discussion. Finished mapping out the features. Timekeeping really works. Just a little more to iron out before we meet our potential partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment