Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Being Thankful: Day 49

This post is postdated for Sunday, 9 March 2014.

I'm thankful for:

  1. going out with my friend for dinner the night before - I avoided food poisoning from the BBQ dinner. Poor colleagues had it bad.
  2. playing paintball for the first time! Never thought I would be this ganas. All of us save one were new to paintball. Took us 4 games to finish our pellets. It was a tiring experience but really fun. The thrill of avoiding getting hit and trying to shoot others was really something new. Being hit was painful but nothing too bad that would scare me away from a second time. Btw, I got hit on my collarbone but it was buffered ever so slightly by the edge of the protective vest.
  3. being the flag grabber for the 2 last games! Our team won all four games! It did help that I was the smallest size and I was coincidentally wearing green, which was pretty much like camouflage.
  4. the funny part where the only person I could aim at was the other team's team leader. The others were well hidden behind the tin barrels from where I was hiding. So I kept trying to shoot his butt but only got so close as to graze his shoe. I don't think I actually hit anyone else.
  5. going back home. So tired. So sleepy. So pain. And a blue black that looks like a love bite (as some people keep saying).

No comments:

Post a Comment