Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabric Frenzy

Last month, I caved in to another fabric frenzy buying. And this time, I ventured into the territories of real e-commerce - US fabric vendors.

It started with Pink Chalk Fabrics. They had a sale and there were so many beautiful cotton designs (although by the time I clicked half of them, they'd been sold out!). This is what I bought, which included some laminated cotton. The package arrived about two weeks after my online purchase was made. I must say that I was satisfied with what I bought.

Designer cotton designs



And then, about a week later, I was tempted by Fabric.com with their bargain corner cloth. This is what I bought. I had to use vPost because they didn't deliver to Malaysia. This took a little longer and vPost were pretty slow in replying enquiry emails, but the package did arrive finally. 

This batch of cloth included 2 yards of jersey material to make a C-dress I found on Burdastyle
I wasn't too happy with the quality of the mixed fibre cloths, but I finally got the Michael Miller Poppy Bouquet I wanted to buy for the past few months.

And then mom found the polka dot tulle I was looking for in all the local stores. Was really surprised that they actually have that here!

This will be in preparation for when I have the mood to sew a black dress I saw online.

No comments:

Post a Comment