Sunday, April 03, 2011

Seventh Sewing Project: Polka Dots and Roses Wristlet

I figured that I would be needing a wristlet or a small pouch, that would hold my wallet and cellphone, for when I go for lunch. So I decided to try out this tutorial I found online.

Although mine didn't come out as nice as I would've liked it to be, but the important part to remember is that this is my first time and that it is usable! :)

The turquoise satin lining was from a whole lump of extra kindergarten concert material I found at home. And the grosgrain ribbon that serves as the wristlet handle is from a skirt I bought many years ago (I've thrown away the skirt months ago!

I just loved the cotton print when I saw it in the cloth store! And funnily, it looks pretty similar in colour scheme to the pouch in the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment