Friday, February 02, 2007

The Long weekend

so last week was my birthday... it was on a friday and usually my fridays are free from classes and other uni activities, but somehow my 'speaking english for professionals' replacement class was scheduled on that particular friday... as everyone was working, i had to follow dad to pj in the morning and stay in uni till 5p.m. as mum was not free to pick me up earlier... my class was from 1 till 2.30p.m. ... luckily the night before, around midnight, YC and i made arrangements to go to midvalley megamall for an early lunch. after my class, BY invited me to her house... so we spent the afternoon watching tv and talking... mum came at 6p.m. and we got stuck in a massive jam on the federal highway. so that was my 22nd birthday!

i can't believe i'm 22 already! it's so surreal... time really does fly... it spirals into infinity and before you know it, you're old and done for. i think this is a trdition that i keep every time it comes to this time of the year... however i can't help noticing that i'm getting too numb/jaded for my age... that is, if the happy carefree disposition of my friends are really what they are or just a front...

No comments:

Post a Comment