Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sometimes the idea of a nightmare is scarier than the actual thing.

yesterday was a shitty day... my plant biochemistry test was terrible and then i couldn't paint the bamboo leaves in my chinese water colour class (which i'm taking as my co-curricular course and so happens everyone speaks mandarin there... poor me!). i was feeling really down as everyone else seem to be able to paint the leaves... i think the problem was probably that my brush was too big... then to top it all, i had to follow mum and her friend (whom which time does not exist in her realm) to 1u when i had a major test the next day (today). there was so much to study although we've only had like 10 classes so far and the notes are pretty hard to digest at first reading. i was so mad because this was sprung unto me unexpectedly and if given a choice, i think staying in the library would have been a better choice... so when we finally got home (which was at about 8.30p.m.) i studied like mad till 3a.m. with a short break at 12a.m. for my dinner...

today was the hormone test and well, it was quite ok since i didn't have that lost feeling like i had during the plant biochem test! as for the results, that is another story... i really don't know how well i'll score...

No comments:

Post a Comment