Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Praise the Lord!!! He is the God of miracles!!!

on friday, nisha told me that the radio had announced that the stpm results were coming out on monday... becca and i weren't too sure about that since it wasn't in black and white... so i texted mr. jp for confirmation and his reply was "YES"... so i started panicking and messaging all my stpm friends... on saturday, it was in the newspapers... on sunday, nisha, becca, cindy, wendy and i met up at starbucks s.a for a late drink... we talked about so much stuff... religion and sociology, books and china, etc. and when we came to the topic of stpm, i started getting more and more anxious... somehow, talking it out created the butterflies in my stomach... so i suffered mental agony until monday.

i reached school at about 11.30a.m... as i walked through the rough gravel grounds near the badminton court of my school, i prayed fervently for a miracle and a calm composure... i didn't want to come early because then everyone would be there to witness my reaction and i couldn't come early because mom had to send the car in for respraying at 10a.m (which she only did at 11a.m!?!) so when i got to the hall, i saw a couple of classmates around and i headed to the u6s1 booth manned by our school counsellor (mr. jp was vacationing in p. redang). however, debbie was there getting some advice... so i just waited around and then i saw andrea... so i started chatting with her (catching up with old times) while my hands were practically trembling... after about 10 minutes or so (it seemed longer though...) i finally got my results... and at first i just looked at the paper and went blank (not understanding anything that was on it...) then i heard someone say "... so many A's wan?"(coz some of my friends, presumably my shah alam friends, were grouping around me...) ... only then did my brain start functioning properly... and the first words i heard coming forth from my mouth was " Thank God!!!" (and the rest of what i said, i can't remember...) ... as i looked through my results slip again, i mentally confirmed with myself that what was i saw before me was true!!! i MUST say that i had obtained results so much better than what i had expected (although to some people, it might not seem like much to hoo-haa about... but this is my experience and my blog and therefore i have unlimited access to express my delight here... hehehehe... so bear with me ok?) ... it was totally a miracle from God!!! there's nothing like the joy you feel when God pleasantly surprises you with His miracle gifts!!! i felt the same when i took my spm results... and so after that, i did abit of Q&A with the counsellor, a little phoning around, photostating my slip and getting them certified, waiting around... and finally mom and i went to ah yee's house... where we ate nasi lemak... i received a huge "ang pau" from ah yee and uncle leong, and i watched some tv and read "left behind" book 3 while they went out for a hair do... it rained quite heavily... went to 1u later and met LK there.

anyway, since this testimony is getting a little lengthy (and it's getting abit late to be typing stuff now...), i'll just finish this narative here by putting up my results (although it might not be good enough for the course i want, but i still can't believe that i got what i got!!!)

General Paper A-
Mathematics T A- (i left out #1 of paper 1!!! was so sad about that!)
Physics B (left out about 2 whole structured questions and wrote the wrong equations and drew the wrong optics diagram!!!)
Chemistry B+ (only answered about half of each essay question...)
Biology A-

No comments:

Post a Comment