Friday, February 23, 2018

What's New? A reluctance to change

Things have been happening too fast. It's already approaching March and I've been appointed as the named cosec for a week,  although I'm still on my CNY break.

The hardest part is getting the reality into my head (still ongoing). I'm going to be on my own in 2 weeks and on most days I still doubt my decisions.

And like it isn't bad enough coping with the changes, mistakes from the past (mostly typo errors) start creeping up suddenly, all at one go. However, I thank God that there has been solutions for these issues, avoiding big blow ups (so far). It is mistakes like these that cause me to doubt my ability.

Anyway the whole point of this post was to relay my silliness of tonight. I'd signed up for a new email account to use for my work with the Registrar. Verifying my identity with the Registrar was a pain in itself - just really bad communication on their end. And to ensure I get my work related emails in the go, I spent the whole night figuring out what was my Google pin. When I finally created one after alternating between phone and lsptop, I discovered I still couldn't link my 2 email accounts. I kept getting prompts to enter my device pin... When finally I realised that it was my phone's unlocking pin! And it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment