Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Baju" for my Sensation

Polka dots, flowers, butterflies and the colours of the rainbow. A girly list for a not so girly girl. I can't help it, I just like them so much! And I can't sleep till I get hold of them. So I hunted down the cheapest bargains on eBay and bought them all at one go. The credit card bank actually immediately called me up to verify the purchases made!


However after waiting a week for delivery to be made from China, Hong Kong and the UK, I am pretty happy with what I got. The quality isn't anyhing to shout about, but the price was fair. You get what you pay for.


My quest for the perfect smartphone cover had infected mum too.However searching for a nice bling bling cover for her Nokia C7 was a losing battle, as the vendors with the nice covers would not ship to Malaysia. So I decided to make one for her...

Before - cover unassembled, phone naked

After - phone wearing new bling bling cover

No comments:

Post a Comment