Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weird...

went to BY house yesterday morning and we tried to watch moonchild on her laptop and it just couldn't play the vcds! she had watched it before on her laptop but suddenly the windows media player wouldn't play the file and at times did not even register a disk in the drive!!! i think computers are in fact allergic to me... i'm not so allergic to computers nowadays but the reverse situation seem to be happening often... i had a hard time trying to burn some discs a couple of days ago too... ended up burning the discs using both my laptop and the old almost dead desktop... for some reason (i think it's the spyware), the internet explorer window kept popping up when there was no adsl modem or telephone cable plugged into the desktop... but in the end the desktop ended up having a higher yield of burnt discs than my laptop...

i just tried out some questionnaire chinese horoscope thingy on my friendster bulletin board and the results were so funny (and not freakishly true as the header suggested)... it's those kind of stuff where you create a list and then fill in certain details at the different numerals of the list... i nearly choked when they interpreted the answers... it was really nonsense well except for one part about the person who knows me the most (or was it the other way around)... it seems my lucky number is 3... and the song put your records on best describes me... and my outlook on life is like the song it's all for you ... i don't think it applies with me!

i'm now in a frenzy with watching my name is kim sam soon on youtube.com... but the problem is that the videos can't fully load up no matter if i tried to refresh the page or view it on another day... i wonder why? my comp? or uploading problems... anyway, i think i found another alternative... but it's rather troublesome and the wait is longer but there are subtitles and clearer images... however i think i need to clear my hard drive soon... my comp is starting to slow down... started by burning out all the aiesec and uni stuff and deleting most of them. next will be burning out all the camera pictures and video recordings of zacko the wacko blackie dog... there's really too much stuff of him on my comp... i think he's had more photos taken than even my late dolly girl... but that's probably because we did not have the recording gadgets we have today... taking pictures back then was done by film and the canon slr camera is just a tad too bulky to be brought discretely to places.

BY and i went to SY home to help her paint the props for aiesec upm's miracle global village. then SY lent us some korean and japanese drama series... she really has a good collection and they're all original too!!! i don't know how i'm going to adapt back to uni life with all these new addictions resurfacing!!! hahaha... hopefully i'll get to improve my japanese from the drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment