Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cowardly strong dog...

psychotic zack has straightened 2 rings (so far) which are used to attach his collar to the leash... when i mean straighten... it's really straight! he jerks and dashes here and there with such force causing his multiple good quality bells to go missing and those rings (as mentioned above) to become straight metal rods... crazy nutty dog

i discovered him in the dark of the night, stuck outside of our side gate at the ledge of the drain, shivering with anxiety (cause he would fall into the drain if he dared move...)... and i had to carry him painstakingly over the gate with my arms constricted by the grills of the gate!!! he's going to pay big time!!! and to top it all off, later in the night while he was "exercising", he bit me so hard twice... and now i can see a tooth mark/laceration on my right hand and arm... sometimes i just feel like snapping his neck! i don't know why this dog just gets under my skin! never encountered these kinds of feelings before with any other dog!

i got my utar offer letter on tuesday and the payment dateline is today! i think i've decided to wait for the upu results... furthermore biotech seems to be losing its lustre on me...and i've already handed in my resignation for the end of this month meanwhile utar requires us to start attending on the 18th... i just pray they don't blacklist me in case i do decide to join them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment