Monday, February 23, 2015

Lunar New Year 2015

A little late, but Blessed Lunar New Year to everyone!

Lunar New Year card
My Goat card for you! Only 10 hardcopies for distribution to closer relations and friends

It's already Day 5 of the Lunar New Year festivities and Days 1 to 4 were filled with family reunions and random meetups with friends. It's been a mix of laughter and awkward moments, eating and well, more eating. Festive seasons always leave this kind of mixed impressions and a topsy turvy tummy.

Again, my greeting card came out pretty late. This time I made 10 and still have yet to deliver two of them. Thinking of ideas to suit the current zodiac year is getting harder and harder. This time around my card looks pretty kiddish, but it was the brightest and cutest I could think of in between of all the rushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment