Saturday, September 03, 2005

Reunion...

Had biostatistics in the morning… then I walked back to college… packed some stuff and waited for mum to come… she was supposed to come at around 3p.m. but I ended up falling asleep… only to awake at 3 past!!! Mum still hadn’t come yet… so I tried calling her but my handphone displayed “emergency calls only”… tried turning it off but then it couldn’t start back up… removed and replaced battery; then started back up but still couldn’t make calls… went down to use the public phone… contacted mum… she was in a traffic jam…she arrived at about 3.40p.m and immediately we set off to ss2. I reached the teapot café around 4p.m. CS, BY, SY, Belinda, JH, YL and YC were there already… ordered some food there as I hadn’t had my lunch yet… but the food was quite lousy… and expensive! We all had a short chat because some of them had to rush off… but anyway it was great to see them again! YL and SY have changed in the way they look… they look more matured now… :)

Went home and packed my bags for Xcapade camp (3-5 Sept. ’05)… found out that I had forgotten to bring back my Converse shoes… had to minimize the things I was packing because the hoard just couldn’t fit into my esprit shopping bag and momoe sling bag… but I must say that I’ve learned a lot about packing from our SEATRU trip… i.e. most of the stuff you pack will be redundant and you’ll probably end up improvising with the stuff you brought… at least that’s what I’ve experienced so far…

No comments:

Post a Comment